Hilburn Printing wants to help you celebrate the nurses in your life during National Nurses Week, May 6-12.
“As a member of the Shreveport-Bossier community, we’re proud of the nurses who serve northwest Louisiana,” says Hilburn Printing manager Christy Edmunds. “These men and women are on the frontlines of providing quality healthcare and deserve to be recognized for their dedication and commitment.”
Perhaps no one appreciates that dedication and commitment more than the office managers who work with nurses in hospitals, medical practices, outpatient surgical centers, home health agencies, hospices and senior care facilities.
“Office managers know that nurses are the lifeblood of our healthcare system,” says Christy. “So they especially like to show their appreciation for the profession during this special week honoring nurses.”
One way that office managers can express their appreciation during National Nurses Week is by giving a small, customized gift, says Christy. “We have some great ideas to help office managers give a meaningful and useful gift to their nurses,” she says. “Each of these can be customized with color choices, logos and congratulatory messages.”
Popular items for National Nurses Week include:
- A 16-ounce coffee tumbler with lid
- A two-in-one phone wallet with removable microfiber screen cleaner
- A 32-ounce ice chiller water bottle
- A 25-ounces fruit infuser water bottle
- A 5000 mAh dual USB solar power bank charger
“Of course, pens and notepads are always popular too,” says Christy.
Top Tips for Ordering Your National Nurses Week Gifts
- Order soon: standard items take 7-10 business days from order to delivery
- Be sure to submit a high-quality camera-ready logo with your order
- Check out Hilburn’s website at http://hilburnprinting.espwebsite.com, which gives you the ability to upload your logo for a preview on some items.
For more information or to place an order, give Christy a call.